Me too!! Do all the family members know of this awesome family blog?? or is it top secret and we only let those related to us join?? Oh wait - that's the same thing...ha ha ha
I've got pictures from the reunion in yellowstone. lots of pictures. who wants them to post on here? or tell me how to do it. and how do I sign up for the aunt k's book review?
4 comments:
I would love to join in! Keep me posted. :)
Me too!! Do all the family members know of this awesome family blog?? or is it top secret and we only let those related to us join?? Oh wait - that's the same thing...ha ha ha
How do I become a team member of this now that I'm a blogger?
I've got pictures from the reunion in yellowstone. lots of pictures. who wants them to post on here? or tell me how to do it. and how do I sign up for the aunt k's book review?
Post a Comment